There is no doubt mobile has become a huge part of marketing strategies in every industry. Mobile devices have forever changed the way consumers and brands interact with each other and that is not likely to change any time soon.
While marketers have been proclaiming each successive year “the year of mobile” for almost a decade now, 2015 truly saw mobile marketing come into its own in a way we’ve never seen before. With mobile now firmly established as a “must have” marketing initiative, 2016 will likely see mobile marketing codified and implemented at a massive scale.
Does this still sound like a far-fetched future? Still have doubts about the importance of mobile? Well check out the 10 surprising stats below and be convinced!
1. Mobile is the primary channel for email.
2. A majority of ecommerce takes place on mobile.
3. Mobile messages drive purchases.
4. The buying journey starts on mobile.
5. Most of our time is spent in apps.
6. We start our days with phones in hand.
7. Mobile email is growing rapidly.
8. Seamless brand experiences are important.
9. Conversion rates are improving over desktop.
10. Mobile apps are a part of marketing strategy.
Want to learn even more about mobile marketing? Download our free e-book below!