We are excited to publicly announce our latest product offering, Kahuna Conversion Campaigns. Conversion Campaigns are the best way to increase mobile and web cart fulfillment and to translate customer interest into significant mobile sales and revenue.
Kahuna customers, such as 1-800- Flowers and Karmaloop, that are using Conversion Campaigns have already experienced an 18-33% uplift in mobile revenue from cart fulfillment.
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF KAHUNA CONVERSION CAMPAIGNS?
1. Convert And Monetize Acquired Mobile Users: Kahuna Conversion Campaigns can decrease mobile cart abandonment by 10% and result in 18-33% uplift in mobile app revenue from these users.
2. Predict And Optimize For Conversion: Kahuna People Profiles plus Kahuna Conversion Campaigns elucidate the key user behaviors and actions that precede conversion and long-term engagement.
HOW ARE KAHUNA CONVERSION CAMPAIGNS UNIQUE & DIFFERENT FROM OTHER MOBILE MARKETING SOLUTIONS?
1. Conversion Campaigns Directly Impact Mobile Revenue and Conversion: The purpose of Kahuna Conversion Campaigns is to immediately increase mobile purchasing and conversion. This is the only push notification solution with a focus on generating real revenue for brands on mobile.
2. Conversion Campaigns Bring Performance Marketing Metrics To Mobile: Kahuna reveals the exact amount of incremental revenue coming from every Conversion Campaign, and automatically tracks the ROI of every push notification sent. This transparency around revenue generation is a huge departure from industry standard.
3. Conversion Campaigns Improve The Customer Experience On Mobile: Conversion Campaigns allow marketers to target users with unprecedented specificity and real-time personalization. Your customers will be delighted by relevant and personalized push notifications.
CONVERSION CAMPAIGNS HAVE BEEN PROVEN EFFECTIVE BY KAHUNA CUSTOMERS IN TWELVE INDUSTRIES. A FEW SAMPLE USE CASES:
E-COMMERCE & RETAIL
- A user who has added an item to their shopping cart but has not purchased
- A user who started to purchase but has not checked out
- If: the user’s cart value was larger than $100, include a promotion incentive
- If: the user has purchased before, include a promotion incentive
Example Push Notification:
“Still interested in those <item added to cart>? Get them before they’re gone.”
User Receives A Personalized Notification:
“Still interested in those Nike running shoes? Get them before they’re gone.”
TRAVEL & BOOKING
- A user who has begun the booking process, but has not completed the booking
DELIVERY & DINING
- A user who has added a meal to their cart but has not purchased
- A user who has begun adding their credit card information to their account profile but has not completed the order
FREE-TO-PAID & SUBSCRIPTION-BASED
- A user who has clicked on “locked content,” but has not yet become a premium user
- A user who has registered for a free trial, but has not upgraded after 7 days
DISCOVERY & SOCIAL
- A user who has joined a community, but has not posted their first comment or rated their first item
MEDIA & NEWS
- A user who has clicked on “locked content” but has not become a premium user
- A user who has reached their maximum article view but has not upgraded
- A user who has selected a favorite team or league but has not viewed a video
- A user who has started a level, but has not completed a level within 7 days
With Conversion Campaigns, Kahuna identifies specific users who have shown purchase intent by placing items in their shopping carts, either on a retailer’s mobile website, a retailer’s native app, or on a desktop, but who have not yet completed their orders. In real time, Kahuna is able to automatically follow up in a cohesive and respectful way using push notifications, in-app mobile messaging and Facebook retargeting. These gentle yet strategic reminders keep products and services top-of-mind and escort buyers down a path that prompts them to complete the purchasing process. Once a customer completes his or her order, all targeted notifications and advertising for this specific cart fulfillment stop immediately. Conversion Campaigns make sure a consumer never sees an irrelevant message, and that marketers never spend money on an irrelevant ad. Learn more at www.usekahuna.com.