The State (and Future) of Digital Marketplaces
What You Will Learn In This Webinar:
Brian Solis, Principal Analyst and Digital Futurist at Altimeter Group, and Jeff Nolan, CMO at Kahuna, sit down to talk through the groundbreaking research on digital marketplaces recently published.
The State (and Future) of Digital Marketplaces Report examines the global phenomena that is overtaking retail, multi-sided marketplaces. On track to constitute over 40% of global retail in the next couple of years, marketplaces are a new wave in commerce – building on mobility, smartphone integration, and the distribution potential of commerce platforms like Amazon, eBay, Alibaba, among thousands of others. The next wave of marketplace growth is being driven by customer experience, which blends customer choice and personalization for potent competitive advantage.
In this webinar, we discuss:
- Key findings from the research, including what’s driving marketplace industry growth
- The firmographics of successful marketplaces
- The key business objectives of marketplaces, as found in the research data
- Customer and seller challenges
- The rise of hybrid marketplaces that are being embraced by traditional retailers
- 5 business strategies for success in 2019